Return Agents provide quality, friendly and efficient service in all aspects of the car rental process and assist all customers in the rental return process. Provide professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while completing all transactions accurately. Performs all functions with a focus on customer needs and in accordance with our quality standards.
RETURN AGENT – FULL TIME
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or negligence in the last 3 years of driver’s license required
- No drug or alcohol convictions in the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and do not need sponsorship of a work permit from our company now or in the future.
- In addition to religious ceremonies, must be able to work flexibly on a full-time basis, which may include weekends and holidays
- As all customers arrive in the parking lot, greet them using appropriate dialogue as directed.
- Remind customers to check their personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with the item number, date, time, and lost and found items.
- Advise and review rental rates and provide accurate receipts to customers.
- Provide transportation information to the airport terminal in a professional and courteous manner.
- Use prescribed dialogue to thank the customer. Inquire about service, document satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- Carefully inspect the vehicle for damage and ask customer service to complete a damage/loss report.
- Identify vehicles awaiting return, time or mileage, recovery or any other special holds in the system and confirm that they have been moved to the correct lot position.
- Identify and tag vehicles marked for grounding or preventive maintenance and confirm they are moved to the correct parking space.
- Arrange spaces for ease of access and traffic flow. Learn about rental/return documentation, fuel allowances, overtime/overtime days/allowances, and optional insurance.
- Understand damage and loss reporting procedures
Compensation & Perks:
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings, including 401k and profit sharing packages
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Training and career development
- Car Cleaner – Anchorage International Airport
- Car Washer – Automotive Detailer – O’Hare Airport
- Lot Attendant – Boston/Logan Airport
- FT Maintenance Technician
- Exit Booth Agent
- Tire and Lube Technician Sky Harbor Airport
- Part Time Return Agent Kona
- Customer Experience Representative- Cleveland Hopkins Airport
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic- San Juan International Airport
- Gate Guard – OMA
- Oakland Airport Hiring Event
- Preparador de Vehiculos
- Exit Booth Agent – Sky Harbor Airport
- Full-time Customer Service Agent-O’Hare Airport
- Automotive Technician Midway Airport
- Part Time Automotive Repair Technician
- Car Rental Return Agent
- Greeter- Bradley International Airport
- Return Agent at Enterprise
- DOT Bus Driver Love Field Airport
- DOT CDL 33 Passenger Shuttle Bus Driver- LAX Airport
- Captain (Pilot)