About the company
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its subsidiary, Enterprise Fleet Management, provide total transportation solutions. Together, these businesses include a broad range of rental and car-sharing services, truck leasing, corporate fleet management and automotive retailing with annual revenues of nearly $23.9 billion and more than 1.85 million vehicles in service. Through fiscal 2021.
Enterprise Holdings, through its extensive global network of franchisees and independent regional subsidiaries, operates Enterprise Rent-A-Car in nearly 10,000 locations and full-service airports in more than 90 countries and territories worldwide, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car brands.
This position is based in St. Louis, MO and all candidates must reside in the St. Louis metro area or be willing to relocate.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and will not require work authorization sponsorship from our company now or in the future.
- Must have FAA airline transport pilot certification, multi-engine land aircraft.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a current FAA first class medical certificate.
- Include at least 3500 total flight hours of experience; 1500+ engine hours; 500 hours of flight time with a turbine (turboprop or jet engine); five years of aviation experience with a company, airline, military or related field.
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of regulations and basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain a passport.
- Unlimited international travel options.
- Must be able to provide proof of vaccination and revaccination for Covid-19.
- Must have Experience with multi-crew operations in passenger transportation.
- FCC radio license (international service)
- International operational training, international flight experience
- Turbine PIC time
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Self-starter who can work effectively in a team environment without direction.
- Strong desire to succeed as a team player in a multicultural environment.
- Proven leadership
- Assist all team members with security tasks and ensure the safety of all flights.
- Flexible work schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Provide excellent customer service to airline passengers.
- Assist with baggage and meals as needed.
- Perform assigned duties during flight preparation and during flight.
- Comply with all FAR’s and company policies related to assigned duties.
- Update input as needed and enter flight details.
- Oversee aircraft refueling and maintenance and assist in keeping aircraft clean as needed.
- Verify calculations to determine factors such as cargo weight, fuel availability, weather conditions, routes and flight schedules.
Compensation & Perks:
- Market competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health packages, 401k matching and profit sharing, flexibility of for schedules, paid time off and organizational growth potential.
- Car Cleaner – Anchorage International Airport
- Car Washer – Automotive Detailer – O’Hare Airport
- Lot Attendant – Boston/Logan Airport
- FT Maintenance Technician
- Exit Booth Agent
- Tire and Lube Technician Sky Harbor Airport
- Part Time Return Agent Kona
- Customer Experience Representative- Cleveland Hopkins Airport
- Return Agent – Full Time
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic- San Juan International Airport
- Gate Guard – OMA
- Oakland Airport Hiring Event
- Preparador de Vehiculos
- Exit Booth Agent – Sky Harbor Airport
- Full-time Customer Service Agent-O’Hare Airport
- Automotive Technician Midway Airport
- Part Time Automotive Repair Technician
- Car Rental Return Agent
- Greeter- Bradley International Airport
- Return Agent at Enterprise
- DOT Bus Driver Love Field Airport
- DOT CDL 33 Passenger Shuttle Bus Driver- LAX Airport